How to Tune your DSTV decoder for free channels
So you want to tune your DSTV decoder for free channels? YES its possible to get the FREE TV channels channels. However it does still require a DSTV subscription of some kind. EasyView/SpaceTV/Ellies FTA decoder is suggested as its cheap and easy and does not have monthly subscriptions.
Please note again Purple Turtle does not support home users in how to tune your DSTV decoder for free channels, the info here is just a guide to help you.
Find out how to launch your own Satellite TV Channel or an online TV channel and start earning money now, Please visit our site for more information under Broadcast as well
Tune your DSTV decoder for FREE channels instructions:
- Press menu Select “Advanced Options” Select “Dish Installation”
- Enter the pin “9949”
- Select “Network Configuration”
- Select “Network 2 Setup” NB: Leave “Network 1 Setup (Home)” unchanged!!
- Set Signal Setup to “Enabled” by selecting it, and moving left or right Set Frequency to “12522”
- Set Symbol Rate to “27500″
- Set Polarization to “Vertical”
- Set FEC to “3/4”
- Select “Accept these settings”
- Exit once to go back to the “Dish Installation” menu
- Select “Scan All Networks” Your decoder will go into scanning mode and might take a while to scan
- Do not interrupt the process even if it seems to take longer than you expected! Once completed, your picture will return as normal
TO VIEW public channels,
- press the “TV button” on your remote control.
- The “Bouquet Options” menu will appear. Select “Public PAS7/10” Pressing any of the arrow buttons on your remote, will open the screen with all the available Free to Air channels.
- Simply select the channel you wish to view and press ok to view.
IF you are one of the few brave with a calling, vision and funding for them and are looking to start your own TV channel you may want to check out more info on our site and the links below
Our Entry level TV channel start up project from $600 a month
TIPS for starting your own Satellite TV channel
FOLLOW US on FACEBOOK HERE